Six tips for
savings from Union Plus:
- Union families can now save even more on monthly wireless bills with
the NEW 15% Union Plus AT&T Wireless discount. AT&T
Wireless is the only unionized national wireless provider.
- Don't ruin your summer vacation with a flat tire, running out of
gas, or a dead battery. Enroll in Union Plus Motor Club. For just less than AAA, you can enroll all the drivers in your family. Plus, you get $100 free gas when you enroll now and pay
annually. It's like joining for free.
- Save money when you make eco-friendly decisions for maintaining your
car and home when you use your Union Plus Credit Card. You can get a
$100 Home Energy Savings Rebate for every $400 you spend when you
buy energy-saving replacements for thermostats, water heaters,
appliances, and more.
- Pay just 2% - 3% over dealer invoice when buying a new car. Use the
Union Plus online auto buying service. Also get rebates on
union-assembled vehicles and union-made EPA Green Cars.
- With college costs going up every year, it's never too early to
start saving. Open a new 529 college savings or pre-paid tuition account
for your student 12 years old or younger. When the account reaches
$1,000, apply for a $500 Union Plus College Savings Grant. Unlike loans,
this is $500 you never repay.