Building our Power: Requests for Information with Robert M. Schwartz
Help the Guild build its power by learning about some of the most effective and fundamental tools available to us as union members! Veteran labor lawyer and author Robert M. Schwartz will lead three virtual seminars examining requests for information, just cause, and understanding past practice.
Join us for a workshop on "Requests for Information" with veteran labor lawyer and author Robert M. Schwartz.
This webinar will take place on Monday, April 26 at 7:30 pm EST.
One of the most useful parts of U.S. labor law is the obligation of employers to furnish records and other information needed to investigate and process union grievances, as well as to negotiate contracts. This webinar will cover how unions can get the most out of these information requests.
To learn more, check out Robert M. Schwartz's Work Rights Press book series:
- The Legal Rights of Union Stewards
- Just Cause: A Union Guide to Winning Discipline Cases
- No Contract, No Peace: A Legal Guide to Contract Campaigns, Strikes, and Lockouts
- How to Win Past Practice Grievances
- The FMLA Handbook: A Union Guide to the Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Labor Law Source Book: Full Texts of Federal Labor Laws