Building Our Power: Just Cause: How to Win Disciplinary Grievances with Robert M. Schwartz
Help the Guild build its power by learning about some of the most effective and fundamental tools available to us as union members! Veteran labor lawyer and author Robert M. Schwartz will lead three virtual seminars examining requests for information, just cause, and understanding past practice.
Join us for a workshop on "Just Cause: How to win disciplinary grievances" with veteran labor lawyer and author Robert M. Schwartz.
This webinar will take place on Monday, May 24 at 7:30 pm EST.
This webinar is based on the book "Just Cause: A Union Guide to Winning Disciplinary Grievances" by Robert Schwartz. Among the subjects covered are lax enforcement, due process, hearsay evidence, disparate treatment, and progressive discipline.
You must register to attend the workshop. Please register here.
To learn more, check out Robert M. Schwartz's Work Rights Press book series:
- The Legal Rights of Union Stewards
- Just Cause: A Union Guide to Winning Discipline Cases
- No Contract, No Peace: A Legal Guide to Contract Campaigns, Strikes, and Lockouts
- How to Win Past Practice Grievances
- The FMLA Handbook: A Union Guide to the Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Labor Law Source Book: Full Texts of Federal Labor Laws